Technology / API
To guarantee the best results, Milega uses the most advanced technological tools on the market. All our translators work with Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) software and API.
This has nothing to do with automated translation: computer-assisted translation means we can offer you more efficient, coherent and cost-efficient translations. CAT tools are operated by humans, not robots!
Computer Assisted Translation software includes translation memories. They take recurrent words and expressions into account in various documents. That’s what makes them such a good asset. What for? This ensures terminological and syntactical coherence in all your translation projects.
These tools are particularly suitable for all your e-commerce and e-tourism projects:
- 1. Translating in web formats. These tools enable us to work directly on XML, HTML, or PO files. We deliver translations in the original format, without altering the source code or tagging.
- 2. Integrating keyword matches in the translation memory. Before starting to translate, we will integrate relevant keywords in the project's memory. Translators will include them in their translations, in the most convenient places. This means that all your translated content will already be optimized.
- 3. Reducing delivery periods. Recurrent words and expressions can be translated more quickly. Translators no longer need to search for terminology, they just need to ensure their translations are relevant in the particular context when proofreading.
- 4. Advanced quality control. Computer-assisted translation tools, which include translation memories, enable more advanced quality control on final documents than traditional software such as Microsoft Word.
Using this tool is vital for e-commerce or e-tourism projects: with their large translation workloads, they can require us to hire up to 10 translators per language.
Sharing and teamwork
- Central reference for all project files
- Project reports showing progress
- Team members instantly benefit from each other’s work
- Everyone can see the team’s progress
- Teams are better connected
Quality and coherence
- Central resource management
- Everyone is working on the correct files
- Up-to-date terminology
- Content is reused optimally
Security and control
- Central saving of translation resources
- Central user management
- File version follow-up
- Management of teams of all sizes